Saturday, April 5, 2014

Where do you buy books?

I just posted these questions on Facebook. I thought I'd ask you. Here we go:

"Hi all of you great readers and writers. I was just thinking about my book signing (I'm signing Escape from the Belfry) at Barnes and Noble The Summit in Louisville, KY on April 24 at 6 p.m. And - I thought about all the other great places an author could present and sign books. I have done many Barnes and Noble signings and two Christmas Bazaars. Where do you promote your books? - What different kind of place do you like to see books for sale? We'd all alike to know!"

I find it hard to post a response on blogs, but I will keep checking or you can post on Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doris-Gaines-Rapp/127290457340650.

Have fun reading and writing. Readers and writers go together like Dick and Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment