Friday, October 2, 2015

Author Fair - Allen County Public Library 2015

See you at the Allen County Public Library at the Author Fair. I will be on Panel #2 - "Write On! Steps to Fabulous Fiction." 
Life is fun! Are you enjoying life? I'm not saying life is easy. Suck it up, Buttercup. I'm still recovering from spine surgery: complete with back brace, physical therapy, walker, cane, and the fact it takes all morning and all my energy to take a shower, wash my hair and dry it. But, I am so blessed and I take time to notice each blessing. If you are waiting for a perfect day to begin being happy, you are cheating yourself out of all those wonderful moments that make up a giving life. Oh, you just want to receive? Then you will never be happy. Happiness can never be a goal. It is the byproduct of the way we live our lives. Begin living today.

No comments:

Post a Comment