Monday, February 6, 2017

Short Stories and Backstories

I know you have noticed the new heading under the blog title: Short Stories and Backstories. Since I started serializing some of my novels, they appear to you each week as "short stories." As I continue to serialize some of them, I will also add short stories in the form of backstory material for the novels. What fun!

Learn more about Adam Schumacher, beyond Escape from the Belfry, within the pages of the backstories I'll release some soon.

Also, watch for the sequel to Escape from the Belfry, Escape from the Shadows, which will be released on February 15 on amazon and other online bookstores. It will be available in paperback and eBook form. Watch here for a promotional code for amazon.

Please remember how much I appreciate your  interest. You are best readers ever!

Doris Gaines Rapp

No comments:

Post a Comment