Friday, April 21, 2017

Short Stories and Backstories

Tomorrow, I will begin posting a series of short stories and backstories to some of my books. I know you will enjoy them. In time, I'll publish them as a compilation under one cover.

I know there are some of you who enjoy writing. If you would like to have one of your short stories posted on this blog, I will consider it if you send a "perfect" copy - I will do minimal editing - to dorisgainesrapp@gmail.com. It should be roughly 1000 - 2000 words. No profanity - I don't even want to read it. No explicit sexual descriptions. Romance - yes. Adventure - yes. No blood, guts or gore. No previously published works.

I will maintain the right to publish all those accepted for posting on this blog as well as in a future book of short stories copyrighted by me, Doris Gaines Rapp. You will hold the individual copyright for your short story and you will post a copyright citation at the beginning or end of your submission. If you publish your own work in whole or expanded in another publication, you will add the notation, "________ (Title) first appeared on www.dorisgainesrapp.blogspot.com on ________ (date).

I hope you enjoy all the short stories posted here. I know I will have fun publishing mine and selecting and editing, a little, yours.

Blessings to you all,
Doris
Doris Gaines Rapp

No comments:

Post a Comment