Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Book Launch - Monday!

Hiawassee - Child of the Meadow, my newest Historical Novel, will be available to order from your neighborhood bookstore and online at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Cokesbury and other online bookstores, on MONDAY!! The cover has been up for a few week. A cover is the first thing readers see. Make sure it reflects your message. To me, Karen Noles beautiful painting of an Native American girl is Hiawassee.

It is important for the book to circulate as soon as possible.
I have gotten some Reading Partners who will read it ahead of time and post a review on Amazon. If you are interested, send your email address on the Chat Line of Facebook to my author page. It is
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doris-Gaines-Rapp-Author-Page/127290457340650.  And, while you're there, please "Like" my page.

Blessings to you all,
Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment