Friday, August 15, 2014

Amazon Author Page

Your Amazon Author Page is important! All you do is about your writing - creating the story or manuscript, promotion/marketing and distribution!  "But, I don't want to take the time to set up profile pages, blogs, social media sites - all that stuff," you may whine. I know  did. 
Then, someone asked if I had written some books I wouldn't even read. The books had appeared on the Amazon Author Page I had only taken the time to give my name to but not set up! Thank goodness the friend found the errors on my page. I was able to go to Amazon Central and finally do it right. Did it take a little time? Sure, but if I hadn't, the readers I would want to attract to my books may have been turned off by the inclusion of the not-mine books. Take a little time and do it right or you may not find readers for the books you have poured months into. Put on your Big-Girl/Boy's author-beret and schedule the work that goes with the wonderful novels or non-fiction you have written. Remember, "What you do not naturally do, you must deliberately do," quoth me.
Doris
Doris Gaines Rapp
Copyright 2014 Doris Gaines Rapp

No comments:

Post a Comment