Thursday, August 14, 2014

Good Morning Ukraine!!

It's is morning here in Indiana. The sun is shinning and God is with us because He never sleeps nor looks away. His eyes are fixed on you with His love and presence. I see from my blog stats that several readers from Ukraine are online today. Perhaps you were interested in the previous post about November being Native American month here in the U.S. Perhaps you have an opportunity to go online and "think of other things."

Hiawassee had very difficult days too. She was stalked by bounty hunters all of her life and shunned by her husband's family, his community and his church, but she never held a grudge. She provided balance and love for her husband and their sixteen children.

I thank all of my readers, from every country. You are precious to me and I pray for your well being each day. God has blessed me with words to write and readers to read. May the Lord God bless your day!

Doris
Doris Gaines Rapp
Hiawassee - Child of the Meadow
Smoke from Distant Fires
Escape from the Belfry
Length of Days - The Age of Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment