Friday, October 10, 2014

Christmas Feathers Now Available on Amazon

NOW! My short story, Christmas Feathers, a prequel to Smoke from Distant Fires, is now available as an eBook on Amazon! It is part of the short story compilation, Christmases Past, published by HHP. Christmases Past will be available in paperback near the holidays, with all eight short stories, by eight different authors in it. 

Writing is so much fun. I hope you have found an activity that you hold close to your heart. It may be your "day job," or that which occupies your evening hours.

God blesses us with ways to lift him up and call attention to his love and grace. I have been touched five times: as a wife; mother; public school, college and graduate school educator; psychologist and author. Not all at the same time, however! When we try to "do it all" we often do nothing well. Some like to claim they are great multi-taskers. Lots of luck, there! A task worth doing, may be worth doing with focus and singular attention. Now, I write. I am enjoying every new story the Lord gives me.

Download my short story, Christmas Feather, at Amazon today and, if you have time, please write a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads. Thanks a million and enjoy the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment